Our company is a registered platform for buying and selling of food. Our services are to connect food sellers to their customers in one place.
When signing up as a seller (individual or restaurant), or a customer you agree to the following conditions
1. To ensure that the food is of good quality and prepared in good hygienic environment. To make sure that you comply with the state laws such as restrictions on selling certain food products or use of certain ingredients, consumer rights and all laws that may be applicable on you.
2. You acknowledge that you are liable for any act caused by you or the personnel that assist you, that result disruption of food quality or result in customer dissatisfaction.
3. You agree that all the information you provide as details are not expected to be private.
4. You acknowledge that we have the right to terminate your agreement as a result of not complying with our terms and conditions.
5. That your age is 18 or above.
6. You will not violate any national or provincial law.
7. You agree to provide accurate information during the registration process.
8. That you may not have more than one Tiffin2u accounts.
9. You are responsible for your passwords, and agree that you won’t share your passwords with any third party.
10. You agree to provide accurate answers about the food you sell, for the purpose of providing it to consumers.
11. You will be charged a small percentage of each food product you sell as a fee.
12. You shall not offer any services not owned by you.
13. You agree to not harm our website or apps with any harmful software of viruses.
15. The expected delivery time is just an estimate and may not always be fulfilled.
16. Any liability you may seek will be limited to claims against the specific service provider.
17. Tiffin2u does not endorse or certify any of the service providers, so you are advised to take care when ordering.
18. We do not store any credit card information. Our credit card payment service well secured by SSL encryption.
19. You have the right to access information we store about you and request for any necessary changes.
20. We will not be liable for any event beyond our control that may cause service delay or otherwise.
21. Any link to a third party website or app are not under our control and you agree that you use these links at your own risk.
22. Liability: Any harm or injury arising from our negligence or any other reason subject to liability as per the Australian consumer law.
23. You may not use information or material of Tiuffin2u that are protected by copyright laws.